Bust: USD $15 / RM30
Half Body: USD$30 / RM45
Full Body: USD$45 / RM60
What you get:
– You will receive an initial sketch (or multiple if needed) for your approval, which I will proceed to make the final illustration. Full payment should have been done at this point.
01 – General Terms
– Prices are subject to change depending on the difficulty of the commission and additional requests.
– I keep for myself the right to refuse a commission for any reason.
02 – Payment
– Payment is made upfront when the order is confirmed.
– Payment can be made through Paypal or a local bank for Malaysians.
03 – Process & delivery
– The time taken for a commission can be very variable. Still, I usually expect around a week, up to a month, depending on the number of commissions/complexity of the work.
– Once the commission is finished, you will receive the digital images through email (Google Drive).
04 – Revisions
– There is a maximum of two revisions per work. Corrections cannot be made after the sketch is approved.
– Major changes will be charged according to the complexity.
– At any time, don’t hesitate to tell me exactly what might not be to your liking, and I’ll try my best to create the perfect illustration you are looking for. Just remember, I can’t read minds, so communication is essential.
05 – Copyright usage
I, Hanilemen (the artist):
– Reserve the right to cancel and refund an order at any time for any reason.
– Retain all copyrights over the commissioned artwork.
– Will NOT claim the commissioned artwork’s intellectual property (IP).
– Will NOT profit further from the commissioned artwork unless you (the customer) break any terms.
– Reserve the right to post the commissioned artwork online (with watermark) and in my portfolio.
You (the customer):
– COMMISSIONS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
– May upload the commissioned artwork on any website and social channels.
– May NOT make profits from the commissioned piece (reselling, redistributing, selling prints, etc.).
– May NOT alter the commissioned artwork without my (the artist’s) consent.
– Retain all rights to the intellectual property (IP).
– May NOT use the commissioned artwork for commercial purposes without my (the artist’s) consent.
The following is considered copyright infringement:
Whoever uses any copyrighted works without consent or authorization from the author, copyright owner, and performer may constitute an infringement under Copyright Act 1987. Amongst the act of infringement includes:
– Reproduces in any material form or distributes to the public
– Imports any work for trade or financial gains
– Sell or rent any infringing copy without the artist’s consent
– Exhibits in public any infringing copy by way of trade
06 – Cancellation and refund
– You (the customer) are not allowed a refund once I (the artist) have started working on the commission.
If I am unable to start your commission for any reason, you will get a full refund.
– If you are getting a refund, do not request a PayPal chargeback. I will transfer the money back to you myself.